Friday, June 29, 2007

Video

YouTube is addictive ... I am fascinated by the creativity of some people and what others think might interest us (but doesn't). I love the potential for use this has in the library system for connecting with our users, with non-traditional users, and with other library systems. I chose a short video to post here. It's just a cute little thing that kind of goes with our cluster's fascination with Cute Overload.

Well, I'm not sure where I went wrong with this ... No YouTube video is appearing. I'm going to keep working on this one. But, I did add an RSS to my Bloglines account for the Los Angeles Public Library. They have lots of author forums and interesting things going on, so I think I'll keep tabs on what they're up to. Check it out at KCET Podcast: ALOUD at the Central Library.

No comments: